Well, I think I got quite a bit accomplished in the week I spend trying to clean up my blog. For the most part, I’m pretty happy with the results. But what a pain in the butt!
I must have done over a thousand individual edits just to get things to look and function they I want….and I still didn’t finish it all. I did manage however, to create some custom templates for my tabbed pages, which I think came out pretty good. Much easier to read without all the sidebar clutter.
She created this fun background for me
I noticed she redecorated her own blog header as well . We breathless folks are so talented! ( well, at least some of us are)