- Albuterol/Atrovent Solution 0.5ml, nebulized Q3-4hrs and Q30 minutes prn severe respiratory distress
- Albuterol MDI 1-4 puffs prn SOB
- Prednisone 60mg with rapid taper for flare-ups
- Advair 500/50 BID
- Theophyline 100mg slow release
- Flonase via nostril 1 puff Q Day
- Zyrtec Q day prn allergy season
- Zocor 40 mg Q day ( For high cholesterol)
- Benazepril 20mg Q day ( for high blood pressure)
- Magnesium and Vitamin D supplements Q Day
- Ativan 0.25-0.5 mg prn anxiety or breathlessness
- IV Fentanyl ( in the hospital only) Q3 hours severe dyspnea
- Azthromycin 250 mg every other day x 10 weeks ( ended May 5th,2013)
- Nebulized Morphine PRN severe breathlessness ( ended May, 2013)
- Xolair 150 mg x 1 year
- Methadone 10mg daily x 1 year
Drug Allergies :
- Aspirin…………reaction=makes me wheeze.
- Propofol?……….reaction= lactic acidosis on more than one occasion
- Gluten insensitivity….too much causes abdominal bloating,constipation.
- Sulfites in red wine, makes me wheeze and turns my face bright red.
- Pine nuts……….reaction=effects taste buds, makes everything taste metallic.