- Epi-Pen prn for severe bronchospasm
- Sprivia Respimat 2 puff daily
- Albuterol/Atrovent Solution 0.5ml, nebulized every 3-4hrs and every 30 minutes prn severe respiratory distress
- Albuterol MDI 1-4 puffs prn Shortness of breath
- Prednisone 15mg daily
- Advair 500/50 Twice a day
- Flonase via nostril 1 puff daily
- Zyrtec Q day prn allergy season
- Lipitor 40 mg daily ( For high cholesterol)
- Benazepril 20mg daily( for high blood pressure)
- Hydrochlorthyazide 12.5 mg daily ( for high Blood pressure)
- Magnesium,Calcium, B supplements daily
- Ativan 0.25-0.5 mg prn anxiety or breathlessness
- Compassionate use of a new IL drug called Dupilumab ( beginning Nov 2016)
- Nebulized Morphine PRN severe breathlessness ( ended May, 2013)
- Azthromycin 250 mg every other day x 10 weeks ( ended May 5th,2013)
- Symbicort BID
- Theophyline 100mg slow release
- Xolair 150 mg x 1 year
- Methadone 10mg daily x 1 year
Drug Allergies :
- Aspirin…………reaction=makes me wheeze.
- Propofol?……….reaction= lactic acidosis on more than one occasion
- Gluten insensitivity….too much causes abdominal bloating,constipation.
- Sulfites in red wine, makes me wheeze .
- Pine nuts……….reaction=effects taste buds, makes everything taste metallic.